Our program was created by the unique strengths of three coaches in communication and leadership, using the combined real-life Canadian experiences of more than 75 years in these fields.
- An MBA, a CPA, a public sector work experience,
- A volunteer CPA Ontario Admission & Registration committee member (a role of a judge or adjudicator),
- Currently works for a provincial government in Canada
- A Toastmasters Division Director, and
- A volunteer organizer for a Tennis community in the city
- Immigrated into Canada in 2000 from South Korea
- A Toastmasters District Director,
- An English language & communication coach,
- A communication coach for job interviews,
- A business owner and a mentor
- We accept only very few qualified applicants through our extremely rigorous selection criteria.
- We accept only 5 participants who fit our ideal participant profile in our program.
- We accept participants whom we can coach fully, which is 100%.
- Well-employed in her/his home country – A minimum salary of $100K per year
- A family with children – A minimum of one child
- Age between late 20’s and mid 40’s
- Have a long-term view of life in Canada – A minimum of 20 years
Adventurous, passionate, and persistent
Scholarship or a lower fee is available for eligible applicants.
Here is how our scholarship and a lower fee work:
- The applicant submits his/her program application form to us.
- In a separate email, the applicant writes his/her desired scholarship amount and/or a new proposed program fee, including the following:
- Scholarship amount you want to receive
- Why are you eligible for the scholarship?
- A new proposed program fee you want to pay for the program
- Why and how do you support your new proposed fee?
- We evaluate the application without opening the applicant’s email that contains the scholarship and/or a new proposed program fee.
- Only when we determine that the applicant is qualified for the program we open the applicant’s program fee email.
- After considering all relevant factors, such as the application form, scholarship and a proposed program fee email, we decide on the final program fee and notify the applicant of our final price.
A Real Example of Success
|–||At the time of immigration||2022|
Master (MBA, Ivey Business School, Western University)
CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant)
|Job||Finance Manager at a global German company||Senior Analyst at a provincial government in Canada|
|Spouse||Homemaker, 30 years old||Small Business Owner, 52 years old|
|Children||Son, 3 years old||
Son, 25 years old – works for an accounting company in Toronto, Accounting Degree from Univerity of Toronto
Daughter, 20 years old, a third-year student studying business at McGill University in Montreal
|Long-term view||Living in Canada for 35 years||Have lived in Canada for 22 years|
|Self-assessment||* Assessed my character on adventure, passion and risk-taking,
* Considered family & children
* Recognized the importance of education in Canada
|Education||* Obtained an MBA
* Earned a CPA
* Became a Toastmaster
* Hired & learning from English communication executive coaches
|Work & life balance||* Having a stable government job
* Enjoying playing tennis
* Living in a nice community
|Natural environment||* Enjoying fresh air, water and nice weather
* Relaxing in the beautiful nature of trees, animals and birds
* Volunteering activities for the community
|Action plan for 20 years||* Planned for 20 years in Canada in key areas – health, family and finances.
* Focused on planning, personal development and financial independence.
* Maintained a positive attitude, flexibility and resilience.