Our program was created by the unique strengths of three coaches in communication and leadership, using the combined real-life Canadian experiences of more than 75 years in these fields.
- An MBA, a CPA, a public sector work experience,
- A volunteer CPA Ontario Admission & Registration committee member (a role of a judge or adjudicator),
- Currently works for a provincial government in Canada
- A Toastmasters Division Director, and
- A volunteer organizer for a Tennis community in the city
- Immigrated into Canada in 2000 from South Korea
- A Toastmasters District Director,
- An English language & communication coach,
- A communication coach for job interviews,
- A business owner and a mentor
- BA in Business Administration,
- 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing,
- Immigration Mentor
- Toastmasters Public Relations Manager for a district.
- We accept only very few qualified applicants through our extremely rigorous selection criteria.
- We accept only 5 participants who fit our ideal participant profile in 2022, from October 2022 to February 2023.
- We accept participants whom we can coach fully, which is 100%.
- Well-employed in her/his home country – A minimum salary of $100K per year
- A family with children – A minimum of one child
- Age between late 20’s and mid 40’s
- Have a long-term view of life in Canada – A minimum of 20 years
Adventurous, passionate, and persistent
- The program is developed by three coaches who have real-life experience in immigration success in Canada.
- Our coaches have more than 75 years of combined experience in two success factors; communication and leadership.
- The program is designed to provide tailored coaching to each participant based on his/her unique situation. And once a client with us, we are tied – ever in Canada.
A Real Example of Success
|–||At the time of immigration||2022|
Master (MBA, Ivey Business School, Western University)
CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant)
|Job||Finance Manager at a global German company||Senior Analyst at a provincial government in Canada|
|Spouse||Homemaker, 30 years old||Small Business Owner, 52 years old|
|Children||Son, 3 years old||
Son, 25 years old – works for an accounting company in Toronto, Accounting Degree from Univerity of Toronto
Daughter, 20 years old, a third-year student studying business at McGill University in Montreal
|Long-term view||Living in Canada for 35 years||Have lived in Canada for 22 years|
|Self-assessment||* Assessed my character on adventure, passion and risk-taking,
* Considered family & children
* Recognized the importance of education in Canada
|Education||* Obtained an MBA
* Earned a CPA
* Became a Toastmaster
* Hired & learning from English communication executive coaches
|Work & life balance||* Having a stable government job
* Enjoying playing tennis
* Living in a nice community
|Natural environment||* Enjoying fresh air, water and nice weather
* Relaxing in the beautiful nature of trees, animals and birds
* Volunteering activities for the community
|Action plan for 20 years||* Planned for 20 years in Canada in key areas – health, family and finances.
* Focused on planning, personal development and financial independence.
* Maintained a positive attitude, flexibility and resilience.
We check the emails only once a week, every Saturday for one hour, from 10 to 11 am in our time (Eastern Standard Time). We also respond to emails during this time period. Thanks for your interest and inquiries. Good luck with your journey in Canada!