Module 4 - Natural environment
How to enjoy Canada fully
Welcome to Module 4, Natural Environment of Canada!
Canada is one of the best countries to live in and offers the best natural environment in the world! The key is how to enjoy Canada fully, 100%! In this module, we guide you to learn and explore how to enjoy Canada.
First, we start with the natural beauty of Canada. Canada is famous for fresh air, water, and a nice dry summer. We coach about where and how to travel around Canada. Some of the examples are.
- Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal
- Close to the U.S. – Michigan, New York, and Chicago
Second, you will explore activity options based on your interests and desire – outdoors, music, and sports.
- Outdoors & Sports
- Skiing, skating, tennis, soccer, hiking, biking
- Canoe, kayak, boating, yachting
- Running, walking, swimming
Lastly, you will learn how to participate in the communities and volunteering activities. Some of the examples we will use are.
- Professional organizations
- Sports communities
- Charity organizations
At the end of this module, you will know about how to enjoy Canada 100% for 20 years.
The module runs for 4 weeks. You will be provided with weekly videos and assignments to submit via email. And we end with one Q & A session with a coach.
Start planning with excitement and purpose.
Program Tools & Resources
Our program focuses on long-term success, 20 years in Canada
The ISC (Immigrant Success Canada) Method is a unique 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 20 immigration success formula.
- The first 5 means the 5 modules of the program.
- The second 5 means the length of the program, which is 5 months.
- The third 5 means that only 5 participants per program and all participants share their learning and experience during the program.
- The fourth and last 5 means that you take the program every 5 years.