Module 5 - Success Plan
Completing “Success Action Plan for the Next 20 Years in Canada”
Welcome to Module 5, Success Action Plan for 20 Years in Canada!
How wonderful if you have a plan for your next 20 years in Canada!
We start with “3 simple steps to immigration success in Canada” – a unique Immigrant Success Canada (ISC) Method. You will understand and prepare for what challenges and opportunities are ahead of you.
- The ISC Method is created based on real and successful immigration experience in Canada for more than 20 years.
- ISC Method includes key success factors in Canada.
- Overview of 3 Simple Steps period
- Settling down in Canada – first 5 years
- Growing in Canada – 5 to 10 years
- Enjoying Canada 100% – 10 to 20 years and beyond
In this module, you will develop two extremely important tools for your success in Canada.
- Success action plan for 20 years
- Cash flow for 20 years
First, you will make your action plan by using our unique success method of “Hi, Wi-Fi”. And Hi, Wi-Fi means;
- Inter-personal relationships
Next, we will also coach you to complete your cash flow spreadsheets for 20, 10, and 5 years by assessing your future incomes and expenses.
At the end of this module, you will have two valuable tools, a success action plan, and cash flow spreadsheets for 20 years.
The module runs for 4 weeks. You will be provided with weekly videos and assignments to submit via email. And we end with one Q & A session with a coach.
Start planning with excitement and purpose.
Program Tools & Resources
Our program focuses on long-term success, 20 years in Canada
The ISC (Immigrant Success Canada) Method is a unique 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 20 immigration success formula.
- The first 5 means the 5 modules of the program.
- The second 5 means the length of the program, which is 5 months.
- The third 5 means that only 5 participants per program and all participants share their learning and experience during the program.
- The fourth and last 5 means taking the program every 5 years.